Gavin Programming lessons
Here are the steps to making a basic webpage (windows).
- First, open your notepad
- Then, click "file" and "save as" and type in index.html
- After that, save it
- Next, you need to open that file, something will pop up, press whatever browser you would like for instance "chrome".
- Make sure that when you open notepad and you start coding, you tap file and open, or ctrl+o, and click on your index file
Now you have a basic website and ready to start adding tags.
Now, here are the tags (or codes) that you can use to edit your website.
Information you must know
- All tags that you use require carrots around them (< and >).
- The first, and mandatory tag you will use for your website is , place this at the beginnig of your notepad.
- makes a title at the tab of your website